The procedures to enter into a vacation rental are simple:
-after the client chooses the house and defines the period of stay, we check the availability of the property (it may happen that the owner will use the house during the period, the house is in maintenance or has been rented through other means);
- when availability is confirmed, we will send the proprietor and tenant the vacation rental agreement (review the sample) by e-mail, containing the main information on the rental: information on the parties and property, term and price of the rental, the owner´s bank information for the deposit(s) to be made, number of people accepted in the house, among others.
- in the agreement the owner´s phone number will be included so that the tenant may discuss any questions about the house or the rental before making the down-payment deposit;
- the parties must answer the e-mail stating that they agree to the terms of the agreement (or requesting any changes to it);
- the value of the rental is deposited directly to the owner´s bank account, being 50% three days after the agreement is sent and 50% ten days before entering the property;
- the only expense which is not included in the price of the rental is for any employees who come with the house (for cleaning and kitchen duties, during the day) and whose wages may be paid directly by the renter at the end of the stay. However, the amount of this payment will be specified in the agreement;
- the intermediation commission for services related to researching and securing the real estate, obtaining tenant information and for drawing-up the agreement is paid by the owner and is equivalent to 10% of the rental price. It is payable after the owner receives the rental amount(s).